Sunday, Jan. 20
Latest News
  1. Israeli forces detain 5 minors from Tuqu
  2. 43 Palestinians injured during Gaza's weekly protests
  3. 2 Palestinians injured, minor detained in Kafr Qaddum march
  4. Lion cubs die in extreme weather conditions in Gaza's zoo
  5. USAID to end all Palestinian projects on Jan. 31st
  6. Israeli forces detain Palestinian after crossing Gaza border fence
  7. Israeli settlers chop down dozens of olive trees near Ramallah
  8. Israel blows up house of Palestinian prisoner in Yatta
  9. Israeli bulldozers raze lands in southern Gaza
  10. Israeli forces raid Al-Aqsa compound, mosques inside

Government condemns demolition of Palestinian attack suspect's home

Dec. 17, 2018 2:41 P.M. (Updated: Dec. 18, 2018 11:02 A.M.)
RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- The Palestinian government condemned, on Monday, the Israeli demolition of Ashraf Naalwa's family home in the Shweika village in the northern occupied West Bank district of Tulkarem.

Spokesperson of the Palestinian government, Youssef al-Mahmoud, said in a statement that Israel's act is a "collective punishment" and that it is considered as an act of vengeance.

Al-Mahmoud said that the Israeli government is escalating aggression against Palestinians, their land and their property by setting military checkpoints all across the West Bank while allowing armed settlers to attack Palestinian civilians.

Al-Mahmoud urged the international community to put an end to Israeli violations.

Israel demolished Naalwa's family home building, early Monday; Naalwa is accused of carrying out a shooting attack in the Barkan industrial area in which 2 Israelis were killed.

Naalwa was shot and killed by Israeli forces last week.
Powered By: HTD Technologies
Ma'an News Agency
All rights reserved © 2005-2015